» » Maaseg Dagaati - Bad Guy ( prod by Gally)

Young Ghanaian Rapper Maaseg Dagaati Did A Good Work On This Tune, But Unfortunately The Song Got Leaked. The Ghanaian Rapper In A Facebook Post On 6th July 2018 Explained To His Fans How This Song Got Out Of Hands.

 He Wrote; "Ouch, I Recorded A Song Today And I Mistakenly Sent It To My Broadcast List Instead Of Bright Milla". Could This Be Carelessness On The Part Of The Rapper? Well Enjoy The Song Below.

Maaseg Dagaati - Bad Guy ( prod by Gally)
DOWNLOAD


About SecureDanny

Hi there! I am Adjei-Mensah Daniel and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO, web design and Events Organization. In my personal life I spend time on music, Basketball and Hanging out with friends.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply