» » Fresh Faali Ending Journey As P.R.O. Of AimNation

Information reaching Starling Hype today Wednesday 5th July, 2017 that the PRO of AimNation, Fresh Faali has resigned. According to the him, reasons for his resignation remains personal. His message was "Good day my lovely people in the musical arena. I am the person of Fresh Faali, known to be the public relation officer for AimNation from 2015 till date and on this day dated 5th July 2017, I wish to end the journey of being the said occupant in AimNation. I am ending the journey but not quitting from the industry, I enjoyed working working with everyone in the group and I am cool with everyone in there. I am quitting to take another step another step and to end the relationship I have with every member of AimNation. I wish again to recommend the CEO of AimNation (Kawute) as the best person to contact in case of dealings. I will always be there for the group and everyone in case my help is needed. I wish you all well and thanks so much for the support so far"
Starling Hype also needed to know why the previous Manager (Echo Soundz) resigned from AimNation but silence was the answer.

Is it that the Artiste is difficult to work with or...? Well we will get in touch with Kawute and find out more.

About SecureDanny

Hi there! I am Adjei-Mensah Daniel and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO, web design and Events Organization. In my personal life I spend time on music, Basketball and Hanging out with friends.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply