» » Upper West Stand Up

UPPER WEST STAND UP...
Article By A Proud Native Of Upper West (Suntaa Ibrahim).
It’s high time we the people of Upper West stand up and support certain group of people who are gifted with and talents and potentials in our region. Our region itself is blessed with talented youths across all sectors, e.g.  Sports, education, farming, music and the rest, but there is no support from its own people. I choose to talk on the music industry today but I will talk on the other sectors later, I can boldly knock my chest anywhere I find myself and say Upper West has a lot of young talented people in the Music Industry, who are non-comparable to people in other regions that are being supported and push to go higher. Any time I look at Raphius and compared him with my second home artist like Fancy Gadam and Maccasio, I always tell myself this is not worth comparing because Raphius is far better than them, but the question is, why has he not reach the peak? My people, your son Raphius is not on the top because you people has not given him the necessary support that he deserves to move to the top. This is not to praise Raphius , but in all honesty he has used his music to bring about a lot of social change to the society, songs like Female Genital Mutilation, stop Rape , Lilaafi, Tizaabuin-yeni and many more has brought a lot of changes to the society, and it may interest those of you who don't know that our very own son or brother Raphius has been to Ghana Music Awards two consecutive times for his wonderful music. Yes let's agree that all this while no initiative was taken to move the Upper West Music Industry forward but now, I am sure and certain that most of us has seen, read and heard on radios or social media that, the legend and pride of Upper West in terms of the Music Industry has taken a selfless and bold step to move the Upper West Music Industry and the region as a whole to the highest level by linking our biggest northern stars (Samini and Black Rasta) with all the underground rappers to perform at the National theater in Accra this coming March, this step alone is enough for the people of Upper West to hail him. As we all know that this project cannot be successfully accomplished on a silver platter, since he or the Music Industry lacks enough funds to support it unless we all support it. The success of this project is solely dependent on we the people of Upper West, any kind of help, be it cash or kind will be much appreciated for the development and elevation of our sons carrier and the region at large. My people our region deserves better than this, our chiefs, Politicians, Managers, heads of various department and all sons and daughters of Upper West within or outside,
please we know you people are doing your best and have never disappointed us in anyway. This appeal to support the project is put forward to us by Raphius to help bring development to the region. One may ask what development will this project bring to Upper West, in the process of showcasing these young talented people to the whole Ghana, some of them are likely to get sponsors, managers and most importantly it create an avenue for others to turn attention to Upper West as a whole. My wonderful DJs where are you people, let me tell you people something, my second home DJs don't joke with their own people's music at all, so I encouraged you people to also take it upon yourselves and start playing your own artist music's to promote them and the region as well. It's high time we realized some of these things and give the support to our own people to also work towards the region's development. Let's start giving them the necessary support that they need to make progress for the betterment of the region, Raphius is one of the most talented and smart musician from the north as we talk now, but I must say and apologize later, we are not giving him the support that he deserve to succeed, his own people are pulling him down. This program that is about to be organized and performed at the National theater is definitely going to be one of its kind for the Upper West Music Industry, so my people once again let's give them all the necessary supports that they need just to make it successful.
Suntaa Ibrahim

About SecureDanny

Hi there! I am Adjei-Mensah Daniel and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO, web design and Events Organization. In my personal life I spend time on music, Basketball and Hanging out with friends.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply